Congratulations to the graduates from the research group this Spring:
- Mohammed Baidas, Ph.D. Mohammed will be a faculty member at Kuwait University.
- Frank Bieberly, M.S. Frank has accepted a position at MIT Lincoln Laboratories.
- Ryan Irwin, Ph.D. Ryan has accepted a position with Raytheon BBN Technologies.
And we welcome to two new students:
- Varuni Katti Sastry, an M.S. student, joined the group this Spring. She is working on game theoretic models of network sharing between cellular and WiFi network operators. This is part of a collaborative research project with the Centre for Wireless Communications at the University of Oulu, Finland, where Varuni will spend two months this summer.
- Gayathri Ramasubramanian, an M.S. student joined the group this Summer. She will be working on the FINS Framework project.